Monday, August 2, 2010

Flour and Sugar Containers

Today is Jeff's first day back at school. Our summer vacation wasn't quite what I was expecting, but I am grateful that Jeff was able to help me adjust to staying in bed all day long. The month of July was filled with LOTS of tv shows and movies and thats about it. When you lay in bed all day there's not much to write about on a blog, so today I will have to write about something I did before I was sentenced to bed rest:

Flour and Sugar Containers
I got the idea for these from the blog House of Smiths. My sister cut out the vinyl for me using her Cricut. I love how they turned out. They look so pretty in my pantry.
I am planning on doing some more for brown sugar and rice but I need to purchase some more containers, and that would require me to drive to the store... something I'm not allowed to do. It may be a while until my bags of brown sugar have a pretty home.

3 comments:

Janie said...

Sooooooooo darling! How come I didn't see those Friday when we were painting? WE HAVE TO GET ONE OF THOSE VINYL GIZZMOS! By the way, you need to blog Tangie's nursery and the refurbished bookcase. :-)
#-------------0--------------#

Tara said...

Those are adorable Angela! I am totally going to make some now.

Jessica said...

Those look fantastic. I am going to have to make them for myself. Also love your organize board. I want to make one, I just dont have any wall space to hang one on since I am missing a wall. Oh well!