Friday, August 13, 2010

FREE!!

I went to the doctor's office yesterday for my weekly appointment, and I was told the best news in the world. I am OFF BED REST!!!! and I am off my medicine that stops the contractions. This isn't what I was told 2 weeks ago, but I'm not arguing. Goodbye couch! I will not miss you.

So now the baby is free to come when she would like. This means it's time for a poll. Please vote for when you think the baby is coming.

Some info to help your decision:

  • I am 36 weeks along
  • I will be 37 weeks on Sunday (Aug. 15)
  • 38 weeks is considered full term
  • The baby's due date is Sept. 5
  • Jeff has tests August 28-Sept. 1 (worst time for the baby to come)
  • Jeff has a break off school from Sept. 2-7 (ideal time for the baby to come)


I'm off to go enjoy my freedom. Shopping, cooking, sewing, and I can get my hair cut! Maybe I'll go get a pedicure too! First up I am going to wash dishes!!  (I am seriously so excited to be able to do this).

3 comments:

Yimleej said...

Monday

Katie B said...

I think you're in the hospital right now. But I actually hope you're not and that she waits until after those tests. Do you guys have room for a freezer meal?

Amy said...

August 21 :) I want to have a little bond with my niece!