Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Crochet Project

I have a new craft project to show today, and this time it doesn't involve vinyl!
I started crocheting this blanket right after we found out I was pregnant but I didn't make much progress on it until my days of laying in bed began. I got the pattern from the blog Posie Gets Cozy. If you click on the link you can see that there is supposed to be a ribbon that runs through the holes below the scallops. But buying ribbon requires leaving my bed, so no ribbon for now. I do plan to add the ribbon later, but for now I think it looks great without it. (If anyone is curious, I used Cotton Tots yarn in "county red")
I am so excited for how this turned out! I can't wait to use it on the new baby!

1 comment:

Ashley June said...

Very nice! I like the color :)