For everyone who voted that the baby would come this last weekend you were wrong! No baby yet. phew! You may change your vote if you would like.
I was so excited to go shopping when the bed rest restriction was removed. I went to Michaels thinking it would be fun just to walk around and buy crafty stuff. I was so wrong. I was almost dieing by the time I got back to the car. Contractions had started, my feet hurt so bad, and my back! Oh my poor back was not used to supporting my big belly. I went straight home and laid down on the couch for the rest of the day. All those shopping plans and plans for a hair cut all got tossed out the window. I am back to my 'bed rest activities' like crocheting and stitching.
Speaking of bed rest activities, here's a little birdie that I made for a friend who just had a baby. (The pattern is from the book Little Birds: 26 Handmade Projects to Sew, Stitch, Quilt, and Love. The designer of the project has a blog called Cupcakes for Clara that I adore). I like how it turned out, but if I make another one I think I will make the eyes and nose smaller.
If' you haven't already, please vote for when you think the baby is coming! (I moved it to the top to encourage people to vote. Just click the circle next to the date you would like to choose and press "Vote")
2 comments:
Man, I still think she's coming today... You could at least do me a favor and help it along by jumping around a little, Angela! Good luck, we thinking of you guys all the time!
Oh man! All your dreams of freedom.... crushed! Well! You should make lots of those birdies becuase i LOVE it!
Post a Comment