
We went to the pediatrician's office last week for Christine's first check-up. She's past her birth weight at 7 lbs 12 oz, and has grown another inch! Jeff and I take pictures everyday because we just can't stand that she's growing up! Here are some highlights of last week.

This was taken right after her bath as we were getting ready for church on Sunday. I love this little dress with her pink tights! Her little headband is a bit too big, it kept falling off at church and ended up in my bag so I wouldn't loose it.

Monday was my first day on my own without the help of my mom or mother-in-law... and we survived! I was nervous, but everything went well. I just have to be okay with my house being very messy- dirty dishes and all.
1 comment:
she is soooooooooo cute you need to have us over sometime!
Post a Comment