Sunday, September 5, 2010

Was bed rest really necessary??

Today is September 5th, the baby's due date, and still NO BABY!
My parents have flown out from Utah to see the baby. When they bought their tickets we thought that the baby would definitely be here by now. We are doing everything possible to induce labor. We've walked through the Galleria, IKEA, took a long walk today... all of these have started hard, 5 minute apart contractions, but as soon as I laid down they would go away. (I can't go to the hospital until I have had 90 minutes of 5 minute apart contractions while laying down) Looks like Tangie/Shigella/Brucella/Markina is quite comfy where she is at and has no desire to change her living situation.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh my goodness I know the feeling. I did EVERYTHING that was supposed to make labor start and nothing ever happened! I finally had to be induced (which i personally highly recommend :) ) Anyways good luck! I hope you have that baby soon! Im excited to see her.

Katie B said...

She's waiting for tomorrow so you can really understand the meaning behind Labor Day

The Carlsens said...

Oh man that is frustrating! They make you think the baby will come way early and then it ends up being late. Well fingers crossed it happens in the next day or two!

The Carlsens said...

Oh man that is frustrating! They make you think the baby will come way early and then it ends up being late. Well fingers crossed it happens in the next day or two!