Thursday, September 9, 2010

She's Coming!!...Finally

Well, 4 days after her due date, we're sending in pitocin to kick Tangie/Markina/Shigella out of her comfy little home.  We did not think that we would make it into the hospital today, so Angela had not done her make-up yet... so she's just doing it now.It's 10:00 a.m., we'll keep you updated on the progress.

5 comments:

Elliott said...

woo hooo! good luck!! we're stuck in a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong renal lecture and the people next to me showed me your blog update on facebook! ;-)

Katie B said...

We'll be thinking about you guys!

Tara said...

Yay! I've been checking your blog almost every day for the past week to see if she was here yet. Can't wait to see the pictures! Hope you have a wonderful day as your new little princess comes!

Robyn said...

Yeah! I'm SO excited for you!!! I totally understand how un-fun it is to go over with a baby, but I think it would be a hundred times worse if I'd spent a few months on bed rest. I can't wait to see pictures of your cute little one!

Joy and Dennis said...

YEAH!!!!!! *sigh* finally! Hope things go smoothly and that little arrives here safe and sound and also that momma survives the ordeal safely as well! Oh yeah, and daddy too!!!