Thursday, September 9, 2010

Open Wide!

Well it's 3:30 p.m. and Angela just got her epidural.  She says that it is wonderful!  She went from an 8 on the pain scale to basically nothing. (I can't help it, when I wrote that I just thought of Brian Reagan saying "Say 8, Say 8!") She is dilated to 5 cm, so the doctor says she should start progressing pretty quickly.
Predicted delivery time 8:30 pm..... we'll see if baby wants to come by then.

4 comments:

Elliott said...

say 8 say 8 !!! hahaha

thanks for the update, we'll continue to check the site. how exciting!

Amy said...

hahah ew sweet name for this post bro. but YAY mom is freaking out about little "tangee". its weird

Joy and Dennis said...

Good update, but I'm with Amy about the name for the post! You are just gross, Jeff! We will continue to stay glued to our computers waiting on the news. Thanks for all of the updates!

Jenny said...

Good luck! I hope you're letting her have sole control over the remote control during this experience. Are you going to sing to her right after she's born? We had a tradition of singing a Primary song for their first song. "I Am a child of God" for 2 and "I Know My Father Lives" for the other 2.