Thursday, September 9, 2010

She's Here! and She's Perfect!

Christine Ann Hamaker
Born September 9, 2010 at 8:17
7 Ibs. 5 oz.
19 1/4 inches
We are so happy, and grateful for the support and prayers.

18 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats!! She is a cutie!

Kim said...

Yay !!! I'm so glad she's finally here . Angela you are a very strong woman. I couldn't have gone over due. Both mine came early. Congrats she's a perfect little angel. Ps take help when its offered and sleep when she is asleep.

Elliott said...

oh man my phone was tucked away on vibrate and i missed your text jeff until just now! congratulations!!! shes beautiful and we are so excited for you both!!! =)

Elliott said...

err, i mean all three of you!
(crazy)

Katie B said...

Beautiful beautiful beautiful! I can't wait to meet her! I hope you decided her name based on what sounds well with Bradley, seeing as she'll marry one of my boys and all. :)

(good estimate on delivery time, by the way, I'm impressed!)

Yimleej said...

Congrats!! She's beautiful!

Joy and Dennis said...

Absolutely beautiful! So So So glad that she is here and that everything went well. You two get some rest...you're gonna need it! Enjoy this time. It flies by way too fast!

Emily said...

Congratulations!! She is adorable! Glad to hear everything went well in the end!

Robyn said...

What a beautiful little girl! Congrats!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a cutie! Congratulations!!! You did so awesome yesterday; it was a pleasure meeting you guys and being your nurse!
~Lindsay

Unknown said...

YAAAY! I'm so happy for you and Angela! Hope you bring her to school one of these days so our quad can meet her!

~Ali said...

Congrats! She is beautiful! We can't wait to see her.

Alicia said...

Congratulations friend! I found your blog, and Christine is beautiful! I hope you are able to see my blog, it will be fun to stay in touch this way! Congrats again!

Jessica said...

Congratulations! Christine is BEAUTIFUL! I am so completely happy for you guys and can barely wait until October when I can meet my little niece!

Jill Oliver said...

Congratulations!!! She is so adorable. I'm glad you're all doing well. We'll have to get her some Baylor gear ASAP.
Best wishes,
Jill Oliver

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Have fun because they grow way too fast. She is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

We are soooo excited for you! Hopefully we will get to see you all soon! We love you!!! Welcome Christine!!
-Sandy, Eric and Zack

Katy said...

She is beautiful! I am so happy for you guys! Get some rest you will need it!