Saturday, October 2, 2010

Three Weeks Old

Jeff took his tests this past week and thinks that he passed. Phew! That was hard. I developed mastitis the day before Jeff's Renal test so Jeff had to take me to the doctor instead of studying. Then he had to take care of Christine the whole day because I couldn't. Thankgoodness he's so dang smart. As for the mastitis, I'm taking antibiotics and feeling better already.

 Christine is doing great, her umbilical cord fell off (finally) and she loves to stare at herself in a mirror which means her eyes are developing well.


Thanks Ali for the cute outfit and the awesome playmat! Christine loves to hang out on it.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

That little girl is too cute! I love all the pictures. Keep them commin!

Katie B said...

You got mastitis? You poor thing! Hope you're better!

Alicia said...

Oh I can't get over how cute she is!