Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Throne

Almost all of my baby stuff is borrowed from my awesome sister-in-law. One such item is our baby papasan infant seat. I never would have bought one of these, having doubts about its usefulness. Let me you, I was wrong! This chair is Christine's favorite.

She loves to take naps in it, she loves to just lounge and suck on her binky in it, or just sit and stare at us enjoying her elevated view and reclined position. When we first set her in the chair, she immediately got comfortable by stretching out her arms, looking much like a princess in a throne dictating her whims. After which we began calling the chair her princess throne.

Yes, definitely a princess.

When I compare these pictures, I can't believe how much Christine has grown!!

2 comments:

mj said...

Angela. She is so pretty. I saw you at church for a second. I wish I could've met her. Maybe next week?

Kourtney and Benjamin said...

My sister had this same chair and it was awesome! I had the Fisher Price Glider and it was our lifesaver because Bridger was too little for his swing when he was little. I was so sad when we packed it away :(