Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 2 at the Hospital

Here she is! I had no idea how much work is involved in taking care of a little infant.
Luckily, Angela's parents were here on day 2 in the hospital to hold the baby, so Angela and I could take
some naps.

We're trying to decide who Christine looks like.
I was born with pretty dark hair like Christine.
I think she definitely has Angela's eyes, though. 
One nurse told us that that the red spots on her forehead are Angel kisses or Nevus Flammeus, and should go away in a few weeks.  I think they are already fading.
  Her yawn makes my heart melt.
Well regardless of who she looks like, we love her!

2 comments:

Joy and Dennis said...

I love little baby yawns....they are just so sweet! Of course little babies are just so sweet too!

Katie B said...

That hair is so lovely! My gut reaction is that she looks like Angela but I think I need to see her in person to say definitively.