Last week, Christine's cousin Zack came to visit all the way from Canada. I asked Zack how he liked living in Canada. He responded, "It's still winter there. It's summer here!"
My brother and sister-in-law left Canada where it was snowing and arrived in Houston in unseasonably cold weather. It got down to the 60s in the mornings while they were here, but not a worry, it got up to the 80s every afternoon. I'm with you Zack, I'll keep the warm weather!
My sister-in-law tells us Zack is obsessed with babies, and Christine was no exception. He even got excited about when it was diaper change time... has he smelled Christine's diapers?!?
Two of Christine's other cousin's came to visit from Temple, Texas, too. All the cousins wanted to take Christine on a walk, so my mom was happy to oblige.
Everyone took turns pushing her, and Christine was lulled to sleep. The sun was so bright and nice, we were afraid that she would get sunburned!
No comments:
Post a Comment