Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Jumper-roo

When reading our broccoli poem, did you wonder where the "plastic carrot, you are so sweet" picture was? I accidentally deleted it as I was writing the poem, and since I was writing it on the laptop and the picture was stored on the computer that is set up in Christine's room where Christine was currently sleeping, I decided to just add the picture later. It is now later, and I have uploaded the carrot picture again. So you can now enjoy Ode to Broccoli in its complete form :)

Today, I want to share more about that plastic carrot and tomato. They come from Christine's Jumper-roo.
Jeff and I thought a long time about whether or not to purchase a big "play center." They are expensive and take up a bit of room, and there is a large chance that the baby might not even enjoy the toy. But Christine gets bored very easily, she likes LOTS of stimulation during the day. So we got on Amazon and did a bunch of research on exersaucers and jumper-roos and ended up purchasing this one.
I am so glad that we did! She LOVES it. All the toys are really fun and once she figured out how to jump up the fun factor when up by 100 points. And it give me an extra 15 minutes to do things like clean the dishes... or put on mascara... I could go on and on with this list.

No comments: