For the last month and a half, we've been practicing sitting up. The problem was that Christine got bored in seconds and would lunge forward to grab a toy or to get onto her stomach. I was telling my friend about our dilemma and she let us borrow her bumbo chair. The bumbo chair was a huge hit! So we bought us one. I wish we had bought it sooner because she loves to play in it.
After playing in the Bumbo for a little while, Christine learned that sitting could be fun.
Oh, yes, sitting is very fun!
2 comments:
I don't know how it happens but cute little babies become even cuter when they sit up. She's a little explorer now.
Angela!!! How adorable!!! I hope you guys are liking it there down in Texas! Michele is actually thinking about moving down there as well! I can't believe you have a family! It's sooo cute! Congratulations! I love you tons!
Post a Comment