It was really fun to go downtown to the theatre district. I go and work at a clinic downtown twice a month, and my bus passes through the area, and so I've wanted to take Angela to see all of the spectacular buildings.
Deciding what to wear on such an occasion was quite difficult... Semi-formal!?!?!
I think I made a better clothes decision then a teenager we saw, who decided to wear worn-out carpenter jeans with a black blazer and tie.
We took this picture while the orchestra was warming up. Why is it that an orchestra can warm up on stage, but a choir can't?
You could never tell by the fine quality of this photograph, be we are actually holding the camera with our outstretched arms. Angela wants to add that her dinner came up a matter of minutes after this shot was taken- hence the pretty face.


2 comments:
Oh you poor thing Angela. At least you got to throw up to some good music!
WOW!! I didn't hear about his...you are soooooo lucky. Isn't that a nice facility?
#----------0-----------#
Post a Comment