Saturday, March 27, 2010

Our Trip to Utah

Last month Jeff and I took a small trip to Utah to visit my family. The last time we both went to Utah was in June so we were excitedly anticipating this visit. Luckily, I don't have to wait quite so long to see my family next because somehow (I still don't quite know how) I convinced Jeff to let me fly back in April for Women's Conference at BYU. My sister has some more great pictures of the event on her blog.
Sister bonding. (Look at my stomach! it is so flat! I'm getting chunkier everyday-- Did you notice Gilmore Girls season 7 in the background? I am proud to say that I got my sisters addicted to the show and they were dying to borrow the last season from me).


We all went to a new place called The Boondocks where we went bowling and watched the little kiddos play arcade games... okay we played too. 

Zachary was definitely the best bowler of us all.


I mean look at that serious bowler's face!

No comments: