It's Saturday morning and I still feel sick :( I am still puking even though my second trimester officially began 2 weeks ago. I keep thinking that one day I am going to wake up and all the nausea will be gone. Until then, my house is still messy and my bed never gets made. Honestly, we haven't done much in the last month. I've been watching Friends on DVD (Just finished season 7 yesterday) we celebrated Valentines Day, and we began thinking about how to turn our study into a baby's room. The highlight of the month was flying to Utah for a little trip, but that will be its own post.
For Valentines Day Jeff bought me flowers and yummy candles from Bath and Body Works, and made me a mixed CD that I LOVE! In return, his puking wife made him a simple but tasty dinner of crepes with strawberries and raspberries.
As for changing our study into a baby's room, we bought our first furniture piece! I liked to drool over this Glider (above) at Pottery Barn. Then found a similar piece at JCPenny (of all places!) for much cheaper.
Here's our Glider! I love that it looks like a regular chair but when you sit on it it rocks back and forth so smoothly! On a different note, I think I'm starting to look chunky- I can't wear my jeans anymore, I wear my slacks to work and then hang around the house in yoga pants. What do you think? Do I look chunky? I know it doesn't help that I am covering my stomach with my hands in this picture.

4 comments:
You could never look chunky and your chair looks amazing. I love finding deals! I hope to see you again one day when you're feeling better.
Nope... no chunkies there :)
Let's define "chunky" !! I'll scope out your profile at the Rodeo and let you know if you EVEN LOOK slightly pooched-out!
#----------0------------#
My mom happened to see your picture and is going gaga over your chair. She always liked the idea of glidders except for all the exposed gliding parts that can easily pinch your fingers. Are those parts well hidden or just covered by a flap of fabric?
Post a Comment