Thanks everyone for all your nice comments! We are very excited to be having a baby. I am 12 weeks right now, nearing the end of my first trimester. I have had REALLY bad "morning sickness" (a.k.a. all-stinkin'-day sickness). Throwing up... nausea...tired and exhausted ALL the time with lots of food cravings. My doctor prescribed me an anti-nausea medicine that didn't help much. But Jeff has been wonderfully sweet to me, making dinner, doing the dishes, cleaning the house, everything! All I do is go to work, eat, and sleep. Hopefully all this is coming to an end by the end of next week. I am not showing yet, but I am a little pouchey.
I know I don't really appreciate other people's ultrasound pictures until you can see arms and stuff. So if you are one of those people, just skip this. It's here pretty much just for my mom. Mom- here's our first ultrasound picture taken at 8 weeks. The baby is about the size of a bean. Isn't he/she cute?

8 comments:
It's an adorable little bean!
Congrats Angela! So exciting! I hope you feel better soon. Something that helped me with my nausea were sea sick bands. They basically put pressure on certain parts of your wrist. They are at most pharmacies if you ask.
So excited for you!!!
Hooray! I am surprised and SOOO excited for you guys! This is so wonderful. A humongous congratulations, Angela dear! That is going to be one adorable little baby. So excited to hear updates!
Congrats.
Yay! Our babies are only going to be 3 months apart! Im so excited for you. I can't sympathize with the morning sickness...I never got it, but it sounds completely awful. I hope you start feeling better soon!
Congrats! Its so reassuring to see that little bean, no matter how small :D
I remember when my babies looked like little beans!!!
How fast they grow!
Post a Comment