I'm still dealing with the nausea every day, I am really starting to worry that the puking and dry heaves will never go away. I am 17 weeks along, well into my second trimester, this sickness was supposed to go away by now. I think this little one is going to be a trouble maker!
These first pictures are from a month ago. Remember that fuzzy bean? What a difference a month makes in fetal development!
He/She looks like a real baby!
These next two picture are from last Tuesday. Getting bigger!
We are at the point now where you can tell the gender of the baby. I was really hoping that we could tell. But sadly, that little trouble maker was not cooperative.
Little stinker! Had his/her legs in the way, and then shoved his/her hand out saying, "Mom, Leave me alone already!" Yep, definitely going to be a trouble maker.
Looks like we have to wait another month until we can start buying pink frilly things.




3 comments:
heehee, little stinker. Don't worry, pretty soon you'll learn about the little BOY your having and our kids will be best friends :)
I think you'll have a girl! Spoil her with lots of bows and booties. :) So excited and happy for you.
That is so exciting! Cant wait to hear what it is!!! We were told ours was a girl at our first "big" US but come to find out he is really a boy!!
Post a Comment