Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The last two months

Before I post our Halloween pictures I want to catch up. Here is a brief overview of our last few months.
 Christine enjoyed her first popsicle, the nice cold treats helped us endure the hot summer. I made these homemade popsicles after seeing them in Martha Stewart Everyday Food. Pureed strawberries, mangos, and pineapple Yum! SO much fun to make! I will definitely be repeating this next summer.

We finally had a little rain. Christine thought it was so fun to play in the water. 
 We finally went to the zoo. It was hot so we didn't stay very long, but we still had a great time.
 Christine's favorite of the animals was the birds.

 She thought the monkeys were funny.
 and she was not at all impressed by the big scary alligator.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Yeah! You blogged! Christine is the cutest!