continuing the random update on September and October happenings...
Gigi gave Christine the book "Fancy Nancy" for her birthday. Christine thinks she needs to be fancy too!
Now that Christine is walking so well, she gets to wear shoes every time we leave the house.
When Christine and I went to Utah we stayed in my sister's old room. Christine figured out that there were tons of Lord of the Rings pictures that my sister had taped to the back of the door. Christine ripped them all down in about 3 seconds. (Hope you didn't want those Ashley!) There was one photo that caught her eye... Legolas! She picked it up and hauled it around Grandma's house with her. When we got home, as I unpacked our suitcases, I discovered that Christine had carefully packed away her special picture. Christine immediately grabbed her picture from me and brought it to show her dad.
" Look Dad! It's Legolas! isn't he dreamy?"
At the end of October I threw my friend a baby shower. As I was cleaning up, Christine found a leftover prize... cookies and cream candy bar! She figured out how to unwrap the entire thing in about 2 seconds and immediately began chomping on it. That little trouble maker keeps me on my toes.
Speaking of the little trouble maker!
2 comments:
oh...he is dreamy!!
-Tyler
We too love Fancy Nancy at our house. Little Christine looks so posh. :) She also looks like a little trouble maker!
Post a Comment