Monday, November 21, 2011

Halloween

Thanksgiving is tomorrow, that means I should probably get our Halloween photos up for everyone to see.
If you can't tell, we were inspired from one of Christine's favorite books Alice in Wonderland (original Disney style). I was Alice, Jeff was the mad hatter, and Christine was the White Rabbit
I crocheted this bunny hat for her to wear but it was too hot to wear that day.
My favorite piece was Jeff's hat. I used foam and covered it in green felt. I think it turned out amazing. Isn't Jeff's hair hilarious? he put a ton of gel and hair spray in it to get it to stick out like the mad hatter's. If you are wondering what is in Christine's hands, it's candy. I did not give it to her, she fished it out of my basket. Silly girl, she's never been introduced to candy buy innately knows that it's really good stuff.
Jeff and I are the activity coordinators for our ward (since they got rid of the activities committees) and so we helped the Primary put together the Trunk or Treat. We had a couple carnival style games and Jeff and I ran the fishing game- that is what the white sheet with a fish on it is in the background. Christine was the cutest while rabbit ever and she loved running around with all her little friends.

1 comment:

Katie B said...

Those are completely fabulous. I'm super impressed! I didn't know you could crochet, what a great cap!