I was really nervous in the morning as I was refining my talk, but once we got to church everything was okay. We ended up having 2 baby blessings that day so both Jeff and I had to cut down our talks, but both of us still did really well.
Here's a little snippet from Jeff's talk that I just loved
F. Burton Howard, a few conferences back, compared eternal marriage to the Silver Silverware collection his wife had kept perfectly pristine throughout their marriage. His wife spent what seemed to be an exorbitant amount of effort cleaning and protecting that silverware, so much effort that often he thought his wife was just a little bit eccentric, And then one day he realized that she had known for a long time something that he was just beginning to understand. If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently… It becomes special because you have made it so, and it grows more beautiful and precious as time goes by.
1 comment:
that's my boy!!
Post a Comment