For a wedding present my mom wanted to get me a sewing machine. After much online research, I have finally made a decision on which sewing machine to get! Allow me to introduce...
The Bernette 82e!
Isn't it beautiful?! I am in love with it! Jeff and I bought it on Wednesday. I have not had enough time to play with all the amazing features (due to an upcoming talk in church- which is coming along well- I'm not panicking any more!) but, let me brag for a minute about the my favorite feature so far: the button hole maker! For anyone who sews, they know button holes can be a bit of a pain. This machine has a one-step button hole maker that is so simple! You attatch the button hole foot, set your button in the foot so it can measure how big the hole needs to be, and then start! Yea! Now I just need to decide what projects I will start first!

Isn't it beautiful?! I am in love with it! Jeff and I bought it on Wednesday. I have not had enough time to play with all the amazing features (due to an upcoming talk in church- which is coming along well- I'm not panicking any more!) but, let me brag for a minute about the my favorite feature so far: the button hole maker! For anyone who sews, they know button holes can be a bit of a pain. This machine has a one-step button hole maker that is so simple! You attatch the button hole foot, set your button in the foot so it can measure how big the hole needs to be, and then start! Yea! Now I just need to decide what projects I will start first!
No comments:
Post a Comment