Monday, February 23, 2009

We know when we are moving!

Yes! We finally made a decision! It's official, we mailed in our deposit today. As of May 1st, we will have a home in Houston!!! When Jeff and I flew to Houston last fall we went appartment shopping and found where we wanted to live. So we have known for a while where we wanted to live, but just hadn't decided when to move. Yay for making big life decisions! Here are some pictures of our future home! Yes, our future appartment complex has a Texan star on the front... I'm not sure I'll get used to that Texas pride.

The appartment complex has several beautiful courtyards with two giant pools (I don't know if it will ever get hot enough to need a pool)

(it won't look like this, imagine it with a lot less furniture- and definitly no longhorns on the wall no matter how much Jeff begs!)


pretty counter tops! but sadly, my future kitchen will be a bit smaller than what I have now. Sad day.

Yes. The dinning room area will look JUST like this! (I wish!!)


Bleh! who picked out this color scheme?

4 comments:

~Ali said...

Yay! That is so cool you guys are moving in May!!!! I love the apartment. I can't wait to see it in person. And please tell me you are joking about the pool. You will be wanting to live at the pool in a couple of months! Can't wait to see you guys.

Janie said...

Listen to Ali -- she remembers what a culture shock Houston summers can be :-) Darling apt. Valerie had to cope with UT married student housing, and Ali's only looked good AFTER she and Justin fixed it up...you two are LUCKY.

Original Kos said...

How exciting, Angela! Looks like a great find for you guys. I can just image you sitting by the pool reading Stephanie Meyers all day. (:

The Carlsens said...

Hi! I have never met you but I went to high school with Jeff. That apartment looks fantastic. The Texas pride is always a bit over the top...haha! So why are you guys moving to Texas?