CUPCAKES!!!
In preparation for the grand cupcake-making date, I bought valentine's spinkles and cupcake liners, the Wilton cupcake decorating set- that came with some new cake decorating tips that I have been drooling over everytime I go to Michaels and walk down the cake decorating aisle, AND the wilton cupcake stand!!!! I have been joking with Jeff for a few months now about this stand. You see, I don't actually like to eat cupcakes that much, and neither does Jeff. But somehow I convinced Jeffrey that if I used my 50% off michaels coupon on it and I would use it for parties and such that I could buy it! YEA! Cupcake party anyone??How did we solve the not liking cupcakes very much problem after the big date? We gave them away to our friends!!! Well, the pretty ones at least.

Nothing says love like cupcakes!!!


1 comment:
Your cupcakes are fabulous. And it even matches your blog! :)
Post a Comment