Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentines Day Part 2

First project with my new sewing machine! I bought this fabric maybe two years ago with the plan to finish the edges and use for a tablecloth. Now that I finally have a machine I completed this project just in time for the big day!

Valentine's was wonderful! This was our 2nd valentines together, so Jeff got me 2 roses! He also surprised me with delicious See's chocolates! my all-time favorite!


My 3-year old nephew sent us these make-a-dinosaur valentines in the mail! Aren't they adorable?! (Thanks Jessica!)

Of course I had to cook Jeff some fancy treats! For breakfast I made him strawberry crepes, and for dinner I made his favorite meal: egg rolls with sweet and sour sauce. Then to finish it off, my mom's traditional cherry meringue dessert!









After our wonderful dinner, Jeff took me to a divine comedy show. It was HILLARIOUS!!! I laughed so hard all night long! Check out their website http://www.divinecomedy.net/videos/ and watch "single ladies" a parody of Beyonce's song, Single Ladies (look it up on youtube if you are unfamiliar with it, it will make the parody more funny).

Happy Valentines Day!!

No comments: