Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Moving

I think it's time to get a video camera, but until we get one you will have to enjoy the frame-by-frame caption of Christine moving but not quite crawling.

At the time, I was trying to get a picture of Christine with her Easter bunnies. One from Gigi and the other from her Great Grandma.
Christine wouldn't look at the camera, she was distracted. "Ooh, what's that? Did mom leave the camera lens cover on the ground?"
"I'm going for it!"
"Move out of the way bunnies, I've got to get on my tummy!"
"Got it!"
"Quick, gotta turn around so mom can't see what I have. After all that work I don't want her to take it away from me!"

2 comments:

Jessica said...

she's a little inch worm!!!

grandma said...

What a little sweetheart!! It won't be long until she will be into everything.