Last Saturday my awesome sister-in-law threw the best baby shower ever!
Her parties are always spectacular, and I was honored to have one thrown in my honor
Can you tell the theme yet? Everything was covered in cupcakes!
The best was, we didn't even eat cupcakes! We had little cupcake pops from Bakerella. (Which are DELICIOUS by the way)
She made my apartment look so cute
Can you tell? I got a hair cut!! Three inches off the bottom, and lots of layers! My hair feels so light now. It's great with this Texas heat.


Sadly, I didn't get a picture of everyone who came! We took pictures of all the decorations before the guests came, and then once everyone left we took out the camera again. But the actual party you will all just have to imagine.


Isn't this quilt adorable? My sisters are in Utah, so they made it for me and then shipped it to me so I could open it at my shower. Don't I have the BEST sisters? I can't wait for them to come in October.
Look at all these cute baby clothes! I LOVE tiny baby clothes! I just love reorganizing the baby's closet and drawers, refolding everything, looking at all the darling teeny tiny clothes. I think I'm all set for baby clothes now. I may have to change the baby's outfit three times a day just so she can wear all her outfits before she outgrows them!
The shower was fantastic! and I hope that everyone who came had a great time. It was fun to hanging out with all my friends. When Ali goes professional with this party planning I will be sure to let you all know because I'm sure you will all want her number.






4 comments:
yes..there MAY be days when you change her outfits that many times a day...and then when they don't make a mess...you find they've gone 2 days in the same thing..haha! :)
Yay! Happy Shower! Sorry we just couldn't quite make it out there... I love your hair cut! It looks super cute :D
You are too sweet. I'm just glad that you are having a baby so we have something to celebrate!! I loved doing the shower and can not wait to see the baby!!
I agree with Jared/Allison :). Some days you might even get to change her four times. Especially little newborns! So excited for you. Your shower was darling
Post a Comment