Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We had a wonderful time hanging out with Jeff's family... except I got sick. Thanks Mark for spreading the love.

Jeff here. I'm supposed to give an unbiased description of the
culinary masterpieces that my wife made for Thanksgiving. Her cherry pie was incredible, even though she claims that her pie crust will never be as good as her fathers. I couldn't believe how good the lattice work turned out.

She also made apple toffee
tartletts which were amazing. I mean apple, score bar, pie crust, what more could you ask for.
We went down to my Aunt's house in
Baytown where we got to see many of my cousins and there kids along with my brothers, their families, and my parents. It was great. Best of all we had real corn bread stuffing. I tried to make corn bread stuffing last year in Provo, but it turned out disgusting... luckily Angela gave it a second chance and liked my Aunt's corn bread stuffing.

I know this picture looks a lot like I am playing with the doll houses, but in actuality I was just showing Elle and
Berkeley all of the amazing features of these particular doll houses since we used to play with them as kids... that really doesn't make the picture any less embarrassing. Did I mention I was showing them in a very manly voice.

I guess my brothers saw that Angela was taking pictures of me playing with the doll house, and decided to give Angela some more manly photo-ops or me. We had a great family football game.

Sadly I think the best player on either team was 5 year-old Berkeley. In the picture above I think she's laughing because she just tagged me while I was making my break away. In the great action shot below you will notice that Berkeley is
receiving the hand-off, which she took for a huge first-down rush. She maybe
only 5 and a girl, but she had some pretty wicked weaving moves. I'm going to make sure that in the next post there are some really manly pictures of me!
2 comments:
I'm very impressed with your pie crust lattice work! Jeff, I had that exact same doll house when I was a kid! ...I mean, my sister had that exact same dollhouse...
I never noticed what gorgeous teeth you have! You should take a picture of your Countdown Blocks to show everyone...they turned out so cute.
Post a Comment