Jeff here
Here's what our bedroom looked like this morning.
If you're saying to yourself, "Wait a second, this looks identical to their bedroom they moved into when they got to Texas, didn't they change apartments?!?!" Then I would respond by saying, "Well, yes, we did change our apartments, and yes, our new bedroom is identical to our old bedroom, thank you for noticing!!"
This is our old bedroom in our old apartment. Look its the same!
In addition, our current bedroom looks remarkably like our bedroom in Provo. So after a year and a half of white walls with white trim we decided to upgrade and paint our bedroom a bold, beautiful color.
Here we are prepping the apartment for the paint. Angela tapped the whole bedroom so fast!
Sorry for the blurry picture... I am not a very good photographer.
Here I am in an obviously posed shot. Notice the unused paint brush... but what can I say Angela was doing all the work!
I'm reading Scott Westerfeld's "Extra's" and in that spirit I'm hoping to boost my face rank by leaving this post on a cliff-hanger. So check back for the end results of our day of painting!!
No comments:
Post a Comment