I haven't really seen "So you think you can dance" but I
love project runway, so when I heard about this going on I immediatly added it to my RSS feed. Here's the rundown: 10 crafters- 10 weeks- each week there is a challenge theme, the crafters make someting- everyone votes for their favorite, who ever has the least amount of votes goes home, and the winner with the most votes puts a tutorial up for their project! Yay! I'm addicted to tutorials.
They are on week one right now, the theme is Harvest. Here are some of my favorites.



Click
HERE to go to the "so you think you are crafty" website. Today (Friday) is the last day to vote! So go pick your favorite!
2 comments:
I LOVE craft tutorials too and yes I've already voted!!!!
congratulations, angela. you are the big winner of my blog giveaway!! please email me at marta@martacards.com with your choice of goodies from www.tapeswell.com
thanks so much.
Post a Comment