Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Moving In

How far we moved: This picture was taken from our new appartment and the door that is open on the 2nd floor is our old appartment. Yea... it was far away.... moving stuff out to a moving van would have been futher away that our new place.


I love our new appartment. I have a bigger kitchen! a bigger living room!!! and a second bedroom that is our new study....but,a smaller bedroom and... Waaaaa! I am REALLY SAD about my new bathroom. It is SO much smaller.


Look at that sink space! Seriously!!!!! It is the worst bathroom I have ever had in my life, and that is saying something- I had some pretty stingy bathrooms in college.

1 comment:

Original Kos said...

That is tough to have to move 2 times in 6 months. You guys are troopers. Your new apt. looks great! I'm sure you'll get homey and sweet in no time. With a delicious smelling candle burning in the corner, too. :)