Can you beleive it has already been 6 months? Wow. Time has flown. For those of you who don't know, Jeff and I only signed a 6 month lease when we moved here, we thought that we would buy a condo but after realizing how much homeowner fees were every month we realized we would be better off renting. So we found a 2 bedroom place in the same appartment complex where we were living.
I was excited to move to a larger place, but I hate packing and unpacking all our stuff. Especially where we just did it 6 months ago. Once a year is enough.
Our old appartment. Our new place looks pretty much the same. If I didn't tell you all that we moved, you wouldn't be able to tell from the pictures.
Jeff was amazing and helped out a TON even though he had a lot of school. We were going insane last week, last time we moved I quit my job a month before so I had plenty of time to pack and get ready, then I had 2 months before I found a new job so unpacking was a breeze. I wouldn't recomend moving while you are working, it stinks. But at least we didn't have to drive a U-haul across the country!
No comments:
Post a Comment