A month ago, I flew back home and visited my family. My sister came over and had this really cute bag that I complimented her on. She gave me the funniest look, "Uhhh Angela, we made these bags together." Oh.
For girls night 6 months ago my sister and I began sewing these cute bags. We ran out of time and I set mine aside and it got lost as we were moving. I felt silly for forgetting about my project so after I finished sewing halloween costumes I pulled it out and finished it. It only took one evening. I think it turned out really cute.
Thanks for the extra motivation Jessica!
3 comments:
Oo, that is really cute. Well done!
I have the same pattern! its waiting around to be found cute fabric and be made into an actual purse....but yours turned out so cute! :)
-Elizabeth Clarke
You are welcome!
and very cute too!
Post a Comment