Monday, September 7, 2009

Mock Wedding Pictures

This summer at my sister Ashley's wedding, the photographer (who is one of my mom's best friends) offered to take some mock wedding pictures for me and Jeff. We did not have a proffessional photographer at our wedding, so I was really excited to take some more pictures.

I borrowed my sister Jessica's wedding dress and my mom's white slippers she was married in, my mom bought some flowers in my wedding colors and made me a boquet, and then we drove up to the Bountiful Temple.

At the time when we were married, none of the leaves had come out on the trees yet, nor had many flowers bloomed. This time, everything was green and in full bloom.










I LOVE these pictures! We hung both the temple pictures on our wall next to one of our real wedding pictures. It's like an inside joke when people comment on the pictures when they come over to our house. Jessica's dress was very similar to mine so you can't even tell much of a difference. But we know, and now, so do you!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Those are very nice. I love the shoe picture. It's very cute!

Robyn said...

LOVE the pictures! You look beautiful!

Kellie said...

These pictures are so beautiful, Angela! I hope you and Jeff are doing wonderfully down in Texas! We got to see most of your family a couple weekends ago and I was sad that we didn't get to see you, too... It's okay, though, I know you and Jeff are where you need to be! I'm excited for you and your hunny! I would love to hear how things are going with you down in Texas, so don't hesitate to write or call or anything! I love you, Angela!! You're pictures are soooo beautiful!!!!