Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sprucin' up the appartment

I visited my family in Utah over conference weekend and everyone told me they were disappointed I had stopped writing on our blog. So I committed to write more frequently. I know this is a boring post to start with, but I really don't have much else to write about! A few weeks ago I bought a new bedspread, sheets, and bed skirt. I have been dreaming for years of owning a beautiful white bedspread. I will probably regret this since white is so easily stained, but it is so PRETTY!
I have also been dreaming of the day when I could own sheets over 200-count (Don't laugh at my silly, frivolous dreams). I was ecstatic when I found these beauties... I was very particular about the color. I wanted a teal that was more grey-blue than green-blue, AND these were 500-count. AH! the luxury of sleeping in 500-count sheets! (again, don't laugh)
I even found this pillow that matches perfectly! it's not even the same company, isn't that crazy?


My beautiful bed.

4 comments:

Tara said...

Over 200 thread count sheets is reason to celebrate indeed! I feel exactly the same way :)

~Ali said...

Wow! Beautiful! You are definitely living the high life. We didn't buy nice sheets until a year ago. We slept on luxurious Kmart sheets all through Med school.

mj said...

Love the bed-spread. Also I know how you feel about nice sheets. It was nice to see you yesterday.

Mark and Jamie said...

How pretty! I don't think anyone can argue with those kinds of dreams!