Thursday, October 22, 2009

Autumn Activites


Welcome to my kitchen! Please ignore the scrub bottoms and slippers and let me show you what we have been doing this past month.


I made this cute Halloween banner out of felt, inspired by Chet and Dot I think my ghost is cuter than hers!

I am also in the process of making costumes for Jeff and myself. My sewing machine and crafties have taken over the dinning room table. I'm about 50% finished with the costumes. What will they be you ask? You will just have to wait and see.

Jeff looks like this pretty much every single day. In this picture, he's studying for his big test that will be next Tuesday.and did you see this pretty item? I feel in love with this Ottoman at the store last week and had to have it. I have been looking for something that would effectively hide all of Jeff's school stuff, but still be easily accessible.
I am realizing from these picture that there is a LOT of beige happening in my house. No worries, Jeff and I are moving in less than a month, then we can PAINT! yes! I'm talking BOLD colors! (hence the neutral furniture- bought to be an accent color against the bold colors on the wall).

1 comment:

~Ali said...

ooo - I can't wait to see your costumes. We are having a Halloween party and you are so invited! You should definitely come. :)