One of the reasons why I have not updated the blog in a while is because I have discovered GoogleReader. I may be addicted. I follow a lot of blogs, and one of them is
RoseHip. Rose Hip had a giveaway last week, and I won a bunch of fabric! I found out 3 days ago, and I am still giddy. I never win anything, ever!

This pile of beautiful fabric will soon be mine!

I still debating what to make out of it. A quilt like this one would be really fun, but I have two finished quilts waiting to be tied off in my closet already (My demin quilt and my flannel quilt- I will post about these soon). Any ideas? What would you make with this fabric?
1 comment:
Congrats! That is exciting. I can't think of anything besides a blanket, so I don't know. What is google reader?
Post a Comment