Saturday, December 6, 2008

Funny/Sad Story

My Dumpster Diving Husband.I am a little late at posting, so I will be putting up a lot today. I thought I would start with a funny story. Well, I think its funny, but really its quite sad. So after Halloween we decided it was time to throw out our jack-o-lanterns. So Jeff and I each grabbed a pumpkin and headed to the big dumpster for our appartment complex. Jeff, of course, wants to smash his to watch it explode. So he chucks the pumpkin into the dumpster as hard as he can and as the pumkin leaves his hand...so does his wedding ring!!! Usually his ring fits him really well, but we think it was because of the cold temperature. (Your fingers shrink when it is cold right???). SO Jeff wants to jump into the dumpster to find it. The dumpster was just emptied that day so there wasn't much in it. So Jeff jumped in! Gross! I KNOW! Don't worry I made him change into his worst pair of clothes and tennis shoes before. But STILL! ah boys will be boys. So then he was out there for an hour going through all the garbage, and I helped seach on the outside of the dumpster. But NO LUCK! We did not find the ring. It totally sucks that Jeff jumped in a dumpster for NOTHING! So we ended up buying a new one. It looks exactly the same and is the same size. I wanted to get a half size smaller but Jeff thought that it was too tight. I guess next time he looses it, we'll go a half size smaller! What did we learn from this? Smashing pumpkins is bad luck!

No comments: