Saturday, December 6, 2008

After Thanksgiving Festivities

My camera was being weird so sorry about the fuzzy pictures. I wanted to share them anyways Last year Jeff and I bought us a little 4ft prelit Christmas tree on like 90% off clearance. We were really excited to finally be able to use it!

Amy- don't kill me for putting up this picture either!! I thought it was hillarious!
The day after Christmas I had to work, and Jeff and Amy tackled the Black Friday crowds. When I got home from work, we decorated our Christmas tree and ate more leftovers. Then Jeff and I headed up the Layton for the weekend where we got to decorate another Christmas tree!!
Theses pictures are from our Christmas cookie/candy competition.
Ashley and Tyler won with their fudge only because they sabotaged our chocolate carmel peacon delights.

My nephew, Zarchary, might also be a part of the conspiracy to ruin our Christmas candies. Look at that sly smile!

1 comment:

Amy said...

angela!! that picture is mean!! haha but i liked it just put up a pretty one of me next entry...shoot we'll have to work hard to find one