Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I had to work Thanksgiving day so we stayed in Provo and had a fun little dinner just me, Jeff, and his sister Amy. Because I was at work for most of the day, Jeff and Amy made pretty much everything! They are amazing! My favorite? The TURKEY!!!




Carving the turkey!



I must admit, I was REALLY excited to use my vintage china that I got for my birthday this year!


Look at all the delicious food!!!!! Yams, rolls, cornbread stuffing, deviled eggs, cranberries, pumpkin pie, bannana cream pie, chocolate pie, mashed potatoes, gravy.... did I mention what amazing cooks Jeff and Amy are?




Suffering from Post-Thanksgiving Dinner "Meeps"

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Thank you Amy for spending Thanksgiving break with us! (Don't kill me for putting this picture up! I loved it!). We are so greatful for our friends and family! We love you!!!!

3 comments:

Original Kos said...

Wow! Already your first Thanksgiving away from home. What cute table settings/name pears. (:

Gotta love the meeps!

~Ali said...

okay- I just don't believe you that Amy and Jeff made dinner. It looked amazing!!! cute pics. Looked like you all had fun.

We'll be in town next week. Let's get together sometime. I'll give you a call

Amy said...

yay! i'm so excited that you enjoyed the food! haha but it was all jeff + your preparation. hahaha i love the first picture!