
Well, I finally found a wedding dress!! It has a beautiful train but you can't see it because it is bustled up in this picture. I have great shoes and a beautiful necklace too! Now if Jeff decides he wants to run off to Vegas to elope I am ready!
**DISCLAIMER: Jeff is not allowed to hear anything about the dress, do not even mention to Jeff that you have seen this dress!!!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness!! You look like a princess! I absolutely love it. I'm glad you posted a picture. I'm so sad we won't be there for the wedding. Be sure to send/post pictures so we can feel somewhat a part of the excitement.
Only a month and a half to go. I'm sure you are counting the days right?? :) You look absolutely beautiful.
Angela,
You look so pretty! Jeff is going to love it! Great choice...I have to echo ali's sentiment...I wish I were going to be able to make it out there to see y'all. We are so lucky to you have you in our family. Jeff is such a great guy...only fitting he find an equally great girl.
awwww you look like a princess! mom and i love it!!! we can't wait until you actually get to wear it for its intended purpose! yay!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment