We got dinner at our favorite restaurant The Brick Oven (This is where Jeff took me when he proposed).
Jeff surprised me with beautiful tuplips!!!
Here we are at the ball- it was held in the Provo City Library Ballroom.
Here we are hanging out with our buddy Lavell Edwards. He sat at the table next to us!! Miss Utah and Steven Covey were there too.
3 comments:
What a beautiful couple...However, you two look so in love, I want to puke!! (J/k)
I love the pics and I can't believe you are hanging out with Utah celebrities!! You must be way cooler than I thought! :)
Not too much longer. Have you started counting down the hours??
awwwwwwwww you guys are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
jeff! u look pretty studly in that new suit!
bunn - you're definitely pimping that suit brotha...
And I concur with Ali...the blatantly lovey-dovey look to y'all has me buckled over for a spew right now! j/k :o)
Post a Comment