Friday, March 14, 2008

The announcement is finished!

So this is really tiny but you get the general picture. We are going to be mailing these out REALLY soon, so watch your mailbox! By the way all of these amazing pictures were taken by Amy!! with beautiful Houston, TX in the background.

4 comments:

Amy said...

omgsh yay!!! i love it!!! those are like the best pics ever!

~Ali said...

Oh, I can't wait to get one!! Love it!

Mark said...

Angela,

Those are REALLY great pictures of you and Jeff. That is a really beautiful announcement! :o)

Original Kos said...

Congratulations again, Angela. I'm excited to see you in the most beautiful, puffy, white dress...girly and so, so happy.

Bloggging is so much fun. I'm so happy you sent me a link. It's so fun to see what you and Jeff are up to. This way we can keep track of each other much easier.