Monday, January 7, 2008

Back from Texas

This year, Jeff and I spent the Christmas break in Texas. After 2 great weeks in Kingwood, we flew back to Utah and were able to spend a couple days in Layton with my family before heading back to Provo. We enjoyed a great snow storm in Layton and we were able to experience all the fun that comes with a white Christmas!

This was Jeff's very first time sledding (he wasn't that great at steering)


Also Jeff's first ever snow angel...


and first snowman! Jeff insisted on making ears on the snowman.

Ice skating on a rink in my backyard.

5 comments:

~Ali said...

That looks like so much fun! I can't believe how much snow you have. That was a great snowman, and ice skating in your backyard? It doesn't get much better than that! I'm totally jealous.

Amy said...

omgsh sooooooooo funnn! i wanna be where the snow is! haha that ice skating picture is so cute!

Mark said...

Okay...I've heard enough about how much better christmas is in Utah compared to Texas!!! Well, I guess there really is no comparison. Okay...you and Ali are starting to put me to shame with my weak, un-updated blog...nice touch with the ears on the Snowman Bunn...now if you'd found a way to put the mullet hair do (ala the gingerbread house) that would have been daring!! :o)

Amy said...

hmmm so i havnt been updated on your lives in over a month!!! im pretty much starving for info pleaaaaaaaaaaaase make a new post soon! love you guys!

Amy said...

hey guys i started a blog so check it out!

http://amyham.blogspot.com/