8 tv shows i watch
- Once Upon a Time
- Once Upon a Time in Wonderland
- Downton Abby
- Project Runway
- Modern Family
- Studio C
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
- Blue's Clues
Favorite Restaurants
it's temple... there are only 8 restaurants here.
8 Things That Happened Yesterday
1. After a gruelling 18 days on, Jeff finally had a day off work so I got to sleep in :)
2. Went to Target. Bought milk, frozen jamba juice packets, sudafed, and 6 bottles of contact solution (buy 3 2-packs get a $5 gift card AND used up our pre-tax heath card) looked for mouse traps but Target only had the small dinky ones.
4. played candy land and memory... well Christine played and Daddy kept Jacob from eating the pieces. Daddy finally started sneaking in Chocolate Mountain cards to the top of the card pile to end the game sooner because was winning the battles of wills.
5. Daily wrestling match. After bathtime getting Jacob into a diaper and pajamas is IMPOSSIBLE. He is the world's strongest baby. This involves two parents, one holding down as many limbs as they can while the other tries to squeeze a onesie over the monkey's head. All the while Jacob squirms and rolls over and usually manages to crawl about 10 feet away in about 2 seconds. If you think we are exaggerating and just inexperienced parents, Janie once helped the "daily wrestiling match" and began shouting "You WILL loose! I have had SIX CHILDREN. I WILL WIN!!!"
6. Jeff studied for his upcoming boards
7. Played outside for the first time in two months. Enjoying the 70 degree weather after that miserable cold front we barely survived last week.
8. Made fajitas for dinner, vacuumed the house, and cleaned the bathrooms. very fun stuff. Oh and we finished watching the Hobbit. Only took 3 days because Jeff kept falling asleep.
8 Things I am looking forward to
1. Sleep training jacob. He is 8 months old and still wakes up at night. uuuuuuuggggggg He's been sick and teething and we took a trip to Utah last month that really threw off his sleeping. I am SO ready to get 8 hours of uninterupted sleep!!!!
2. Vacation in february. Jeff has a whole week off.
3. Frozen coming to dvd. Saw it with Christine in the movie theatre while Jeff watched Jacob. So. much. fun.
4. Warm weather. We are tired of the cold temperatures. We are ready for Spring, and playing outside and going to the park!
5. Planting our garden. We have had many attempts and always failed. Maybe for once we will actually be able to grow something.
6. Once Upon a Time to come back on in March. 3 months off? what? after a big cliff hanger?! I am so impatient.
7. Project Run and Play starts tomorrow. looking forward to some inspiring creativity. I've been in a little sewing slump.
8. Jacob being a little bit less of a trouble maker. If he wasn't always getting into trouble I might have a chance to find my sanity again.
8 Things on my wish list:
1. A little end table for the living room. I want to paint it Emerald green
2. The next set of conference cds to listen to during Jeff's commute
3. French curve. I just got an intimidating book on pattern design.
4. Jacob to sleep through the night
5. Frozen on DVD
6. A new dishwasher. The dishwasher that came with the house is so loud and it doesn't wash the dishes very well. It's always knocking over the cups that end up filled with water at the end of the cycle
7. A new flat screen TV. We have a pretty old TV. My sister gave it to us when she got a new TV. (and she's already replaced that TV) She got the TV used from the thrift store. So we are it's 3rd owners. Its so old it has the color and tint knobs on the bottom. Did I mention the wood paneling?
8. A day off. I love my children, but a whole day off would be bliss. It would do wonders for my skin... and sanity, and grocery budget because I eat my stress in chocolate. expensive chocolate.

No comments:
Post a Comment