Sunday, June 2, 2013

Graduation

It's official!  Now my Dad can legitimately call me Dr. Jeff.  It's still a bit strange to me.  I feel like they give out the tittle a bit prematurely.  I'll feel much more comfortable being called a doctor in a couple of years.
 Angela had to stay home with Jacob.  She was a little sad, but a 2 week old cannot be left without her mother.  Just another reason why being a good mother is the hardest job in the world.
Really, she didn't miss much.  There was a lot of waiting and sitting and hearing badly pronounced names.  Then...
I received my diploma and this heavy green hood.  Then there was more waiting and listening.  Both my parents and Angela's parents were there to cheer me on, and I texted Angela to update her throughout the ceremony.  Still there was a tinge of regret that my partner, my support, and the reason why I am still a sane normal human being after 4 years of medical school was not there to have her celebratory moment as well.
Here we are! We made it!  We'll miss you guys

1 comment:

Ashley June said...

Congratulations Dr Jeff! Woot woot!