I was not too sure about how fun it would be, but Angela really wanted to go because of all her childhood memories going to the local parades.
It did not take long for Chrisitine and I to realize why Mommy likes parades so much...
First there are dancing cows in the back of the Chic-fil-a truck. (I love this picture. It looks like Christine is whispering in Angela's ear some sarcastic remark about the ridiculous guy in a cow costume.) It also did not take Christine long to figure out that if she looked cute the cars in the parade would throw her things
First there was candy!
then necklaces,
then a ball
And finally, this awesome hat!!
It might be a little big.
What did we learn from the experience? A little flirting can get you candy, jewelry, and clothes!
Afterwards, Angela made us a delicious fruit pizza with a sugar cookie crust and delicious cream cheese.
In the afternoon we went swimming with Christine's new noodle. In the pool we love to pretend to be on Dora adventures rescuing our baby stars from the caves and taking them back to their mothers. It was a perfect Fourth of July.
1 comment:
Looks like a great haul! I love parades and a good fruit pizza too! Christine is too cute!
Post a Comment